For help on registering a team, please follow the directions below of follow this link: Registering a Private Team (force.com)
Logging Into DaySmart Recreation:
- From the Online login page, enter your login credentials to login to your online account.
- If you have never logged into DaySmart Recreation Online before and have not participated at the park or facility before, click the “Create Account” button to fill out the necessary contact information for you and your family.
- The system will double check to make sure an account has not already been created with the same information and will alert you if there is already one in the system. Once you have filled out the form, an email will be sent to the new user to verify the account is valid. Once the new customer has logged into the DaySmart Recreation Online account and it has been validated, you will be able to proceed to register.
- If you have an account created already for you, click the “I forgot my password”. button. An email will be sent to prompt a password reset.
Registering a Team:
Once you are logged into your account, you will see two options to click for “Registration”.
- Next, you will be prompted with who you are wanting to register. If you are registering a youth team as a team manager, be sure to select yourself (adult) to register.
- The following screen will display one of 2 screens. You will see a screen that displays a list of different program options such as Classes, Camps, Teams, etc. The available registrations based on the selected registrant’s birthdate will appear as options. *note if there is no birthdate associated with your account, any programs with required age ranges will not show as options for registration.
- If you are a team manager, click the “Are you a team manager?” this will display options for registration of a youth team with age restrictions set.
- Make sure you have selected the correct location (facility) you are wanting to add your team into. This will pull up the correct team seasons available at your location for registration.
- Select the program that you would like to register for.
- The next screen will display options for the level (league) you are wanting to register your team in. Select the league level for your team.
- Add your team’s name or if you have a team in the past, you will be able to move that old roster over to the new season. Make sure you have selected the correct season and level for your team.
- If you will be not only me managing the team but also playing on the team, make sure to select “I will be playing on this team”
- In some cases, you may need to pay a deposit in order to create a new team. If this is the case, you will see screen that looks like this. At this point, the team has not been created yet.
- After clicking the “Proceed to checkout” button your required amount will be added to the shopping cart. Enter in the credit card to pay and your team will be created upon payment confirmation. You will see your team listed on your dashboard page under “my enrollments.”